BEER. AUTISM. HOPE. CHICAGO.
Lance's Brewery Tour is a documentary film following hero and beer historian Lance Rice across the country to more than 60 beer breweries gathering information to write his book. This past summer, Lance traveled over 15,000 miles and will continue his voyage visiting Goose Island on Friday, Feb 7th.
Join Goose Island Founder John Hall to welcome Lance Rice (Beer Expert, autistic) and Aaron Rice (Director of Lance's Brewery Tour, Lance's nephew) to Chicago.
The three hour event is set at $30 per person with Goose Island providing 10 beers on tap for the special event with a portion of ticket sales befitting "Lance's Room." Lance's Room is a non-profit named for Lance which gives back to the autism and beer communities helping with scholarships, vocational training and more. Plus, we've put together some one-of-a-kind raffle items for the craft beer lover!
- Honker's Ale - English Style Bitter (4.3%)
- Ten Hills Pale Ale (6.2%)
- India Pale Ale (5.9%)
- Lilly Cream Ale (5.6%)
- Berliner Weisse (2.7%)
- Cueball English Porter (5.1%)
- Bourbon County Brand Stout 2013 (14.2%)
- Bourbon County Brand Barleywine (12.1%)
- Barrel-Aged Outfoxxed American Brown Ale on nitro (7%)
- Brettanomite Oak-Aged Sour Wheat (6%)
1 ticket for $5
4 tickets for $20
- Sisters Package: (1) bottle of Lolita and Juliet; (2) Goose Island chalices
- 1 Bottle of Backyard Rye Bourbon County Brand Stout
- Goose Island Pub Flag ($160 value)
- Fulton Street Brewery Tour for you and 24 of your friends
- 2 Tickets to Stout Fest 2014
- 1 Bottle of Proprietor's Bourbon County Brand Stout
- 1 Bottle of Three Floyds Dark Lord 2010
Event tickets will also be available for purchase at the door, in addition to raffle tickets! For more information on Lance's Brewery Tour please visit www.LancesBreweryTour.com.
Goose Island Clybourn (View)
1800 N Clybourn Ave
Chicago, IL 60614